The way we age is part hereditary but mostly related to the environment, how we take care of our skin, and products we use. Products do differ in the benefits. It can be very confusion and often exhausting reading labels and trying to determine the most benefit to your skin. The ingredients lists of our products are lengthy and often have long words only known to chemist.
But it is more than the products. What you do to take care of your skin makes a difference.
1. Use a Gentle Wash. Washing and removing all make up, oil and dirt from your face in the morning and at night is important. Don’t go to bed with make up on. Washing your face in the morning and washing your face at night is very important. Washing your face is the first step to beautiful skin and good skin care. Washing your face in the morning will open your pours and refresh your face to start your day whether you wash in the shower or at the sink. Make sure your facial wash is PH correct. A wash should not be drying or stripping.
2. Use a Toner. Use a toner to remove what washing your face did not remove. A toner is a necessary part to any skin care treatment or skin care regimen. The toner should be a PH correct to maximize your cleaning effort and restore balance.
3. Use an Eye Cream. An eye cream is very important. The skin under your eyes is different than the skin on your cheeks, chin, or forehead. The skin under your eyes is very delicate. Your eye cream should help reduce the puffiness and tighten the skin underneath your eyes. If you can only afford one good product for your skin care, buy a good anti-aging eye cream.
4. Use a Moisturizer. The moisturizer will help you to achieve and maintain beautiful skin. The moisturizer must have minerals and vitamins in the ingredients. Copper is known to be one of the best minerals for an anti-aging skin care regimen. Stay away from products that have mineral oil and petroleum products as an ingredient. Mineral oil can clog your pours. Mineral oil prevents the minerals and vitamins from penetrating the first layer of skin to go down deep into the pours where they do their work. Moisturizers provide your skin with the necessary drink it needs to remain hydrated. You want to use a moisturizer that will hydrate your skin without leaving an oily feeling. Use products that Derma Prime Plus have protection against the UV Rays even in the winter months. Your face is exposed to the sun even in the winter months.
5. Use a Night Cream. A night cream will help to replenish your skin with nutrients needed for the rebuilding of your cells. Make sure the night cream is placed on a clean face. A night cream will provide moisturize and rejuvenate your skin while you sleep.
6. Use all the above products on your neck as well. Many women stop the facial skin care at the jaw line omitting one of the most important parts of our body for skin care. That is the neck. Do your body a favor and provide all the same skin care to your neck. You will notice a difference. Did you know the appearance of wrinkles on your neck can give away your age? Take the extra 30 seconds and give your neck the treatment it deserves.
7. Most important take care of your skin from the inside out. Taking care of the skin only goes so far! It is imperative to provide your body with the necessary vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to build beautiful skin. An antioxidant will rid your body of the free radicals preventing your cells from achieving maximum health.
Okay, now that you know the 7 (seven) secrets to beautiful skin you may ask is it really important to use all those products? Yes, it is. Each of the 7 (seven) secrets provide individual benefit to your skin. It would be great it just one product could provide all the benefits but frankly it would not work. Would you expect your wash to offer a moisturizing benefit that would not require any other skin care product? Think about it, how could you possibly get the best minerals, botanicals, and vitamins such as copper, wheat germ, aloe, cucumber extract, green tea, just to name a few, into one bottle. Good products will provide you with a quick but beneficial skin care system. A beneficial skin care system should help to make you look as young as you feel. It should take tired eyes and make them look younger when the dark circles and puffiness and fine lines are visibly reduced. A botanically based formula support the special skin care needs of both men and women. An anti-aging skin care system should produce results to beautify skin. A skin care system that produces results should firm the appearance of the skin while creating a brighter and smoother skin.