Here are natural ways to obtain better eyesight. Unlike wearing glasses, naturally improving your eyes is generally a long-term project of finding alternative ways to boost eyesight without putting on glasses as a quick fix. Everyone seems to get different results with natural eye improvement so you may want to try to see if it works for you, especially if you are uneasy about it.
1) Let your eyes have the pleasure of relaxing. Staying in front of computer or television for too long can hamper vision. You should take at least small breaks every hour as a means of comforting your eyes. Try to your palms over your eyes and remain in a state of relaxation.
2) Use your imagination to exercise your eyes. Your eyes must have exercises everyday to maintain a good wellbeing. Here is a basic yet beneficial way to train your eye muscles. Look directly in front of you. Mentally picture the figure eight ahead of you by 4 or 3 feet away from your eyes. Do not move your head while trying Visiclear to trace the outline of the number 8 with your eyes. Practice this exercise a minimum of 3 or 4 times per day without the use of glasses in an attempt to obtain better eyesight.
3) Circling your eyes is an excellent exercise for exhausted eyes. The first step is to find a nice, soft place to sit down so you can concentrate solely on exercising your eyes. Then gently lean your head backward while staring at the ceiling. Rotate your eyes in a circular loop going clockwise for 4 to 11 times. Relax your eyes by shutting them. Move your eyes in the reverse direction, counter clockwise, for 4 to 11 times again. Keep in mind not to go too fast. You should exercise at a slow pace to avoid dizziness.
4) Your eyes also gets help from water the same way your body does. Moisture is very important for your eyes at all time so get a minimum of 5 or 6 glasses of water every day.
5) To obtain better eyesight you need proper nutrition. Therefore, eat the right amount of vitamins and minerals you need. For example, food like bilberries and broccoli are nutritious. Eating a small drop of fish oil is great for maintaining eye health. Combining good eye relaxation exercises along with healthy food will go a long way to increase your sight.